A.F.S.P. American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
A.F.S.P. American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. This group has relocated. Please call for new location and time. 419-277-1946
- Contact Clay For confidential support, you are not alone!
- Phone: 419-277-1946
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONTACT: due to very low attendance this location does not host AA at this time. Please click on this link for a schedule of current meetings/locations. If we can help, please call Olivet’s office at 419-882-2077.
Breast Cancer Support
- For information, contact Robin Gueli, 419-472-6156
Divorce Care – Adults
PLEASE CALL THE CHURCH OFFICE FOR SPECIFIC DATES OF THE NEXT SESSION. 419-882-2077
- When offered…Divorce Care is offered as a 13-week program for adults facilitated by two Olivet ministry leaders. The program contains HD quality videos, compelling mini-dramas, new interviews with experts in the field, and workbooks that contain information that can be used every day. The program is designed to begin each September and January, depending on class size. Please inquire about start dates or for info by calling Olivet’s church office, 419-882-2077.
Olivet also has offered a divorce program for kids. See: Divorce Care for Kids
- A gathering for those who are grieving the loss of a loved one.
- CONTACT: Heartland Hospice: 419-531-0440 or Olivet’s office: 419-882-2077
During Pandemic, Heartland will not be gathering in groups.
- IN NORMAL TIMES:
- WHEN: 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month, 11:00 A.M.
WHERE: Olivet’s Atrium