Food Programs Available to All
Need assistance with food?
Food Pantry will operate as stated below, with a few procedure modifications. Follow Signage please, Olivet’s Food Pantry offers a 2-3 day supply of non-perishable food. Although normally available once each 30-days during Covid, weekly visits are allowed; and include anyone in northwest Ohio or Southern Michigan area.
- Visit any Monday and Wednesday 9 am – 2 pm.
- You may come weekly during pandemic time.
- Park in back area – enter office doors.
- Food is received from Olivet Members as well as the Northwest Ohio Food Bank. Identification is Required (waived for now).
- Weekly food distribution (produce/bread/misc. products each Wednesday 1-2:30 pm. Provided by NWO Food Bank. All are welcome!
- The current method is a drive-up line, wear your mask, and open your trunk, where food will be placed. No need to stand in line or exit your cars.
Weekly free community-wide meal:
- Each Wednesday
- 5:15 pm – 5:45 pm.
- All welcome!
- During Pandemic time – it’s a drive-thru/curbside pick up meal(s) process.