- March 20, 2016: Triumphal Entry/Anointing at BethanyMark 11:1-11; 14:3-9
Read a different text each day, and consider how it relates to Sunday’s lesson and to your daily experiences.
Monday, 3/21: The Coming Ruler of God’s People
- How does Jesus fulfill this “divine warrior” image? How is he different? What do you think people expected of him?
Tuesday, 3/22: The Plot Against Jesus
Mark 14:1-2, 10-11
- What do you think motivated the chief priests and Judas? Was their motivation the same?
Wednesday, 3/23: The Passover with the Disciples
- Why is it important that this course of events took place during the Passover?
Thursday, 3/24: Lord’s Supper and Prayer in Gethsemane
- How can you better remember the first time the words “this is my body” were spoken each time you hear them in worship?
Friday, 3/25: Crucifixion
- Which of these characters are you most like? Who would you like to be most like?
Saturday, 3/26: The Burial of Jesus
- How will you honor this day between crucifixion and resurrection?